Unfortunately need a license for that, or to not get caught.... I've got a buddy says he is gonna get his license and come grab these. We'll see if he does...

I did manage to cull 2 small bass yesterday. Still annoyed that I can't find bigger ones in here somewhere. Am I crazy for thinking if I can find 2-5 lb bowfin relatively often I should find bass in the same weight class?
I guess unless the gators eat too many of them...

Onto good news:
Found a local bow fishing club with a bunch of peoplemore than happy to come shoot tilapia and plecos I think it's late enough in the florida spawning season to go ahead and do this and still have plenty of tilapia left to grow and get more spawns off. I'm just trying to make more room for other forage and bass since nothing is big enough to eat these big bastards. I've got the scale ready to weigh em, I bet we can pull at least a dozen 5lb+ tilapia out of there if they can aim. Plus a bunch of others.

I wont let them shoot bass off beds. There are a few around (not numerous but I've seen a small number) Can anyone think of another 'restriction' I should put on them?

Also-
I think this is the best feed I have easy access to. This or various "catfish" feeds. Seemslike a decent option since I can't find tha tpurina bluegill mix in any store nearby.
I've got 2 moultrie kits working that just went through a bag of the 'catfish' feeds. Time to restock em.
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...j-Ec09N8iwwxVj8f0dHW_2vphssaAs23EALw_wcB

Im going to ask a lot of questions, but only because I'm clueless

5-20 Acres in Florida. Bass/Tilapia/Bowfin/Gator