Minnows were in good shape after 3 days. So, I bought and stocked 7 pounds of fathead minnows. Some BG are still coming to pellets but not near enough. The fatheads ought to be able to get off some spawns due to BG shortage. I'll wait a little while to start BG restocking.

Some, but very few, BG came to pellets. I'll give the minnows a chance to pull off a first spawn. Then add more bluegills. Need to figure out something to tell me the status of bass prior to adding predators. Hybrid stripers haven't showed so I expect they are gone.

I have a barrel sized fish trap that I will use on my small pond. It is mostly stunted GSF. But they will be big enough to eat some of the fatheads to keep them from over spawning. I need to move some of the GSF anyway.

Some unknowns on what to do.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP