Shipping is free on all orders, any size, any bag.

check out their webpage, read all about their sizes and shapes. They have starter fertilizers in smaller pails if you have a very special need.

https://optimalfishfood.com/online-store/

For me, since their pellets naturally come in different sizes from individual tiny fragments to longer extruded tube shaped pellets I could get by with their Bluegill designated fish food. But for my smaller minnows, I get the Bluegill Jr which goes through a smaller diameter extrusion tube/die. I then mix the 2 bags 50/50.

A lot of people like getting the larger pellets if they have hybrid stripers or larger LMB that want to hit something with some heft to it.

I'm not all up on the fishfood science, but their research and development, quality materials, and the fishy oily taste is a winner for my pond.

Many have reported excellent growth rates. There is good threads on this if you do a google search for pondboss forum and optimal. There also are good fish nutrition researchers on this forum who are curious if the lifespan of the fish will be altered by a certain type of food that might be higher in carbs or higher in protein.