Aquamax struggles with their network of dealers and selective deliveries. If they don't have a volume going to a certain coop or feed store it isn't practical for them to help the individual out. Sometimes people can band together and get a pallet going to a certain place but then the dealer or feed store has to sell the whole pallet somehow. Maybe someone else in Kansas can go in on some feed with you?

I'm spoiled with Optimal fish food product and business and delivery model. Fabulous product, good research and development going on, chances to be a product tester for them, plus, the owners are approachable normal people like us, they even monitor the forum and jump in if there are any questions or concerns. They aim to make even the lowly individual pond owner happy. They sell a superior product at a fair price with no shipping costs. The fish in my pond tell me by experience that no other food calls them to dinner as avidly and under a bigger variety of weather or water conditions than the fishy-flavored, slightly oil, delectable, tantalizingly buoyant pellets of Optimal fish food. (no they don't pay me for this, but again this year my order came nearly the next day and the fish were in a feeding frenzy within minutes smile