Harrison Fishery called me back yesterday and after a nice 20 minute conversation...he (Kurt, the owner) suggested this plan...

150 pure BG, 5-7" long (for getting the forage base back up),
50 RES, 4-6" long from his brood stock (at my request),
3 pounds of GSH (He wants to "make me a believer") , &
15 CC,14-16" long (for craw patrol).

The total for these fish delivered to a nearby town would be $280.oo. I would have to transport the fish maybe 10 miles in my barrels with my pond's water. This is a bit spooky as I like the practice of acclimating the fish and this option eliminates that option due to their much larger order needing all the water they can carry.

He could have supplied the larger CC, but the available BG and RES were small enough to be forage for 3-5 pound CC and he suggested the smaller ones with the idea that they would grow quickly with the supplemental feed and available crawdads.

This is taking you down a significantly different path than your original plan of large panfish/HSB fishery. In particular, the addition of the BG might be reconsidered. Also, I don't have first hand experience, but have read that GSH can counter efforts to raise large BG due to competition. I just want to give you some things to think about before the bullet has been bit. You have options and I think the supplier was primarily focused on helping the HSB in your pond. If the panfish are important to you ... you might give this deeper consideration.

It isn't what we don't know that gives us trouble, it's what we know that ain't so - Will Rogers