Alright...seems like we have some volunteers...Augie holds the wire and Jake turns the crank. I'll be watching from the dock (with rubber boots on). lol We need a cameraman.

Thanks for joining the conversation TJ. Very good info to take into account. I truly appreciate the tips! I am currently trying to get a hold of Harrison Fishery to see what is available. Emailed 2 weeks ago and called today...no reply and voice mailbox is full. I have used them twice before and it is convenient as they travel by my place pretty regular and will meet me in town to off-load fish into barrels. But, their communications, for a small fish like me, are a bit slow.

I will be looking at getting 100 more Res, 100-200 more HBG, and some larger CC (a few as suggested). All the while targeting the HSB.

I unwisely tossed in a LMB a couple years ago, but don't know what sex it was (along with a black crappie). Haven't seen them since. I'm not to fond of the single sex LMB idea anyhow...I'm just not up to the time it would take to source them. Maybe if the lone LMB offers itself to the table...I'll reconsider.

Fish on!,
Noel