Rah, Our past Governor Perry who was also Sec of Energy said that the solar and wind power systems in Texas only produced 40% of what they were supposed to do and that was before the storm. And just for comparison, it is said here don't use windmills for pond aeration because they are not dependable. A windmill is a windmill. And we all know solar panels do not work when it is cloudy. Seems like we went most of that month never seeing the sun. They have been shutting down the coal/natural gas power plants this past year here in Texas, even though they met all requirements for EPA. They changed to these windmills/solar systems because of the high prices of Natural gas at the time they were installed. But thanks to horizontal drilling and using fracking in these wells we are now the world's largest supplier of really cheap natural gas. If we have another Freeze storm and lose power next year like the one this year Heads will roll here in Texas.

The CNBG came from Todd. And I did not lose all my cnbg just the ones that were over 6". After losing my large lmb and hsb last July and now my large cnbg, it looks like I am starting over this year at the pond. Been a bad past 12 months.

Last edited by TGW1; 03/17/21 06:19 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy