First year I have a REAL GOOD chance of a major lmb spawn. Recently caught several bass on the banks that appear to be spawning. Bloody tails and all. One six pounder was FAT FULL of eggs and only 20 inch long! My water is within 3 inches of being full pool and is up in my shoreline grass and saw grass. Minnows EVERYWHERE in the grass so a good hiding area for bass fry to hide. My question is this...I have thousands of cnbg that feed at the feeder in the am and pm. But...I still am feeding only one second twice a day. So if I really amp up the feeding program for the bluegill especially during this crucial bass spawn time will it keep them from trying to feed on my lmb fry more?? The cnbg I catch are fat and healthy. Are they oportunist feeders like a lmb? Or am I just going to waiste feed and have fat bluegill and they will still eat all my bass fry? I just hate to blow what looks like my BEST spawning season yet in my 2 acre pond in its 6 years of having fish in it!!

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.