Chris, welcome to the forum.

I would not recommend stocking the Triploid Grass Carp until you have an underwater weed problem. If no weeds are present, they could root around the bottom looking for things to eat and that will muddy the water. You can always add them later. Sort of like putting a band aid on before you get cut.......

Stock a lot more bluegills. 500 or more. Stock way less bass, 25 to 50 max. I'd recommend stocking enough Redear Sunfish to make up 1/3 your panfish stocking numbers. Hybrid Bluegills will grow faster than the other Bluegills for a few years, and are great to have in a pond that kids fish. If no kids, you don't "have to" stock them, they can eat small fish (i.e. fatheads) the same size that a 7" largemouth bass can, so your forage base could suffer.

Hopefully the windmill gets its wind from the west, it is supposed to be taller than the tallest tree around to function properly. You might want to think about adding a grid based aeration system in a few years once the biochemical demand in the pond gets larger.

Put some cover in the pond for the Fatheads to spawn on, if not they won't last a year and a half. Even with the spawning cover, I doubt you will see them past year 3 if you are lucky.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).