Chris, welcome! When us slightly 'jaded' or 'experienced' pond owners hear that a fish order is on its way we start wondering if we can help avoid any potential pitfalls (in planning or in unnecessary cost)

Can you share your goals for stocking? What type of fishing are you hoping for? Have you considered giving some time to let the forage base develop before stocking predators? I'm not sure how much time you have to review the archives or search around the pondboss forum. There is a ton of really good advice that can help you. BUT!!! we only have one chance to help you if your pond truly is a blank slate. You have one of the most incredible opportunities here if you have an empty pond to plan everything and to learn from others who wish they could do it over. I certainly would have loved to have spent hours reading and asking questions on this forum prior to turning fish loose in my pond.

So -
Anything in the pond now?
Goals?
What was your plan for timing of forage and predators?
If you did get hooked by the 'fish package' deal can you tell us what the recommended package was?

Tell us about your windmill? How deep is the diffuser and how many diffusers? Hopefully it is windy by you as in the dog days of summer many of us find we need constant (and I might add preferably night time only ) aeration to keep the fish happy. That could be something to consider in the future.

CC