I know this can be any number of things, but wanted to see what pb suggested here. A few weeks ago South Texas where I am got the coldest temperatures and longest freeze we've seen in 100 years.

No big deal really my 3/4 acre pond seemed fine after the fact. Normally this is very much spring time for me though so 2 weeks after the freeze (last week) I went ahead and turned my feeders back on. It was 84 degrees outside yesterday and we will be nearing 90 next week.

Well I showed up this weekend and I have about 15 BG dead. All big and all very healthy looking. This is only my ponds 2nd year in existence and I haven't taken any fish out of it yet.

I'm thinking possibly the weather just shocked their systems and feeding was a bad idea. I'm going to check the water today and make sure my numbers are not out of whack. I don't have any dead bass and there are TONS of minnows still. I have quite a few BG in the pond so not all of them are dying.

I did notice after the feeding yesterday afternoon though much of the feed had gone untouched.

Should I cut the feeder off for a few more weeks? Any other Texans experience anything like this after the winter storm?