I’ve owned several 4 wheelers and, for the most part,they are all good. My first pair were Yamahas and I had them for about 15 years before they were stolen.

I replaced them with Honda’s, about 7 or 8 years ago, which are also good. I don’t care much for the electronic gear shift but, like all Honda stuff, it works. At one time Polaris was a POS but I don’t know now.

I consider 4 wheelers to be mostly transportation for places that I wouldn’t take a pickup or can’t get a tractor into. They aren’t really geared to use as a tractor and I doubt that they would hold up. I occasionally pull a small trailer to retrieve a deer but that’s all. I would like to have, like Al, a 4 wheeler with a dump bed and cab but it really wouldn’t work as well on my, nature gone nuts, heavily wooded property.

I also have a John Deere, about 35 hp, with a FEL, shuttle transmission, and 4WD. Unless you’re only farming, a tractor without FEL is only half a tractor. And a FEL without 4WD is useless.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP