I was looking up some prices for you to buy new on the Polaris and missed your Honda post, because people keep calling me at work. (What are those people thinking?)

I am so NOT an ATV/UTV expert! However, I have ridden on several different sizes and models over the years. IMHO these types of vehicles are far more specialized than buying a small family sedan.

My advice is to figure out your needs (as best as possible) and then choose your best fit.

In TJ's case it looks like none of his work is especially heavy duty, EXCEPT plowing snow. I would look at the smallest (least expensive) models that still have good reviews for plowing snow. Smaller is easier to load on your trailer, store in the corner of your garage, etc. - as long as it can still perform your biggest job.

You might PM Rusto to see if he can add more comments to the thread. I am pretty sure he hauls his around for use with the family.

My farmer tenant has a 15(?) year old Honda that he lets me use for some projects. The seat is beat up from all of the saddle time, but that little ATV just zips around the farm.

I do not own any ATV/UTV, so listen to FireIsHot and the other experts.

My biggest relevant comment is that during my research, I could not believe how little difference in price it made to buy new compared to used!