Originally Posted by William Vest
That guy in the blue is me, yeah I haven't removed anything yet but I know I need to on anything small.

I been using Tordom RTU for all the other trees so far but avoided anything by the pond because I didn't know how it would effect it. There is a huge group of ugly willows in the corner that really need to go and those are currently in a ft of water or so, I think those are my ideal ones to get rid of sometime this year. Would be nice to replant some red maples or something around the pond as they are just super pretty.

But I couldn't remember the stuff I had till you said it. I haven't been using a paintbrush though just spraying it with that nozle they came with but I noticed that waste alot.

Use the paintbrush, and avoid getting any in the water. I cut down some willows near a pond that were a good 24" across, you could see the roots in the pond, and trout were in the pond. No ill effects from using Tordon the way I described.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).