I am into three forums mainly...here at Pond Boss, Amazing Ribs and Golf Simulator. You get what you pay for. I am active on Face Book, but disappointed in offerings of similar forum type groups. Our forums present searchable encyclopedias of knowledge and on the spot members' experiential expertise, and ..the entertainment we enjoy of their documented experiences.
For example, I just asked for ways to sample the pond water at depth and within a day had two great answers. The one I'll try is a cheap twelve volt battery powered water pump dropped to the depth, get a sample! I would still be in Schitt's Creek if I had not found this forum! And I would have more reason for depression without the entertainment and thought provoking discussions...and thank the Lord for Bob's Wednesday shows! (and for a new internet service that works). Look at Amazing Ribs...where else could you follow the development of sous vide technique and smoking to produce perfectly probe tender (good rendering) medium rare (130 F) big briskets...it has become a thing!

It looks to me that there's lots of people out there with ponds searching for knowledge on Face Book...but they're not finding it, the groups on FB just throw comments about. Those groups also don't seem to like seeing a link to or mention of Pond Boss. Maybe a more active FB page, with more posts to capture those folks' attention...with ads for the (pay to play) forum...where they can actually research or simply learn what is needed in every case. Am I missing something? Quite possibly...I'm a retired nuke engineer, not a marketer. LOL

Dan McWhirter
DannyMac