This forum has opened my eyes to alot. To start off I never realized so much went into them. I started redigging my pond with no clue of what to do. Which dont get me wrong I still have so much to learn about them. Never knew you could get a pond clear in kansas. I have seen a few more natural ponds that had some clarity but never like I'm hearing on here. Always thought every pond had bass, crappie and catfish. Oh man just how wrong was I (lol). This forum has been a place for me to learn alot and also create some hopefully lasting bonds. So to everyone from the people who help pay for this (yellow donate button top left of page). To the moderators who help in discussions with their knowledge down to the grunts like me who ask stupid questions all the time. A GREAT BIG THANK YOU from me.

The people who say I can't do it can just sit the @^#% down and watch me. Friends call me Rusto I also subscribe to pond boss mag. http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=504716#Post504716