Originally Posted by Augie
The one I bought is the base model 2500, but it came with a nice options package. Class V receiver hitch, integrated brake controller, front tow hooks, 18" rubber, etc.
I worked the step bars, bed liner, and gooseneck flip ball into the deal. Probably could have saved a few hundred on that stuff by dealing with it myself, but this way is
almost zero effort on my part to get it done. I'll take it back to the dealer on Friday and it will be finished by the end of the day. It's likely I will invest in one of the steps
that plugs into the receiver hitch. Old truck I just climbed on the tire to get into the cargo box. Tires are a lot taller on this one and I'm not getting any younger. It is
going to take me awhile to get used to how stinking huge this truck is. It is bigger in every direction compared to my old Gen2 truck.

The one I have now is a 4-door with 8' bed. Turning radius is like a school bus. I carry a step ladder to get in and out of the bed. Without running boards my knees were killing me at the end of the day. They are on this one.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).