I agree with Frank when it comes to wind turbines and solar power not being reliable when compared to our texas coal/natural gas-powered energy plants. Rolling outages occur all the time when using the politically correct means of energy. Our coal-fired plants were changed over or supplemented with a Natural gas combination 20+ years back and met with all the regulations. Plans are to shut down a couple of more of those types of plants in the next year or two. But after this disaster, there will be a few heads roll. And now we are going to hear more about climate change "roll eyes". This same type of weather i went through about 40 yrs ago so for me it is just cyclical and always has been. Look at who came up with climate change, it's the same guy that said he invented the internet, Once again follow the money.

Frank, I have been leaning toward golden shiners over Thread fins since my die-off last year. The problem is they have not made it either. But they did feed my lmb for a short time frown

Last edited by TGW1; 02/17/21 06:42 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy