Rah, Thanks for the info. As i said i don't get involved in his business. I just supply some land for the bees. I can say only what i have been told by him and i know he is very active in our local bee keepers association. And I believe most of the bee keepers might disagree when it comes to herbicides, pesticides and bee colonies when it comes to if they harm the colonies. Hay, they make a living with bees and see what goes on. I agree that herbicides are nice to have when growing because they keep the weeds in control.. My deer food plots are not near as productive as they were when i used the herbicides that I no longer use. It's not worth the problem it causes in the family when i use them. Another thing when it comes the the food plots is the deer also eat the new growth weeds.

The way i see it is if it were not for the bee keepers the number of hives would be alot lower. I see him building new hives all the time. The number will double to tripple most years. Hed is also a producer of new queens that go out to the bee keepers every year.

Last edited by TGW1; 01/24/21 07:05 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy