My son raises bees as polinators and as honey producers. In fact he is loading truck loads of bees this week where they are headed to the Calif almond fields. I can't say how many hives as it veries every year. But it is several tractor trailor loads. After he brings them back home he will rebuild the hives numbers and then send them to other areas that need the polinators. We do have milkweed here on the property ( I don't know what type) as well as many acres of clovers. I see alot of butterfies and bees on the place. He tells me the biggest problem is the roundup type of herbicide along with pesticides is a big problem with our bees. He does deal with mites but has a way to solve those type of problems but watching him I can say that mites and beatles are a problem. I don't get involved in his business but I do get free honey. He works with another company up north when it comes to some of his business. I don't want to say alot about his business because i am not the expert when it comes to the bees.

If anyone wants to send some milkweed seeds i will plant them on our place. But would want to check with the bee keeper first.

Last edited by TGW1; 01/23/21 09:47 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy