Based on my experience:

FHM won't make a dent, waste of money. It takes 10-20 lbs of forage to equal 1 pound of growth. Adding FHM to existing fisheries is not productive, only winner is the hatchery. This has been discussed in the magazine and on the forum many times.

Stocking BCP and YP that size and in that limited quantity most will be vulnerable to heavy predation for at least 2 years meaning you may [and likely] end up with zero survival.

YP do not perform well in presence of established LMB population unless there's abundant macrophytes established.

BCP are not recommended for BOWs under 10-20 acres, although I don't feel you'd have an issue with BCP population management as I'd be surprised if any of those fish made it beyond 24 months.

If you're catching stunted LMB but large BG your fishery is unbalanced - if you want a more balanced fishery you need to cull LMB in a slot, say anything under 100 WR. You should also be feeding your BG. These are two immediate management steps to undertake.

If you want to vary the fishery you could consider HSB. They will readily take supplement feed like your BG and will add another fun species to the fishery.

If you want to stock YP I would source adult fish less vulnerable to predation. Still I doubt you'll have any meaningful YP recruitment due to heavy predation via juvenile LMB. The YP that make it through the predation gauntlet will be good fish, but you'll likely need to supplementally stock 8-10" fish to keep a viable population.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]