I am not sure exactly how you use the YSI DO200ACC-10 Dissolved Oxygen Meter. You will have to call them to get that information it seems. It has a membrane probe/sensor, not an optical sensor. With the older 500A meters with the membrane probe/sensor it took between 10 and 15 minutes to warm up, then to take a reading you had to move the probe/sensor through the water column at a set rate of speed (maybe 1/2 to 1 foot per second?) to get an accurate reading. Also the manual says that the membrane should be replaced every 4-8 weeks.....

We use a YSI ODO Pro model. less than 2 minute warm up, I will have to check my records, but I think this is the 3rd of 4th year that I've had it and haven't had to replace the optical sensor yet.

The Pro SOLO is a direct replacement for the Pro ODO meter. Be aware that like the Pro ODO meter, the price of the Pro SOLO meter is strictly the meter, the probe/sensor is priced by itself and the probe/sensor by itself is 2x your budget, and you still have to buy the meter.............

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).