Fyfer, I can tell you from my own experience that your RBT will definitely feed on your baby bass. For the past several years, we have been stocking RBT in the late fall, early November, and have seen a significant reduction in the YOY LMB. Although we run our feeders 3x/day, we still see a significant number of small bass in the RBT stomach contents along with the feed. Last year, we stocked 10-12" RBT on November 11. The attached pics were what was caught the following May 5th. We always lose any remaining RBT around early June because the water temps rise in the 70's and our BOW is only about 13ft at its deepest point.

As others have mentioned, one of the keys is using the right feed. Make sure you are using a feed where the protein is animal/fish based, not vegetable based.

MO, you might want to consider moving your circulator closer to your feeders. Every winter, I move aerators to in front of my Texas Hunter feeders and the aeration bubble action keeps the surface from freezing over so the fish can still get to the feed.