Thanks for asking Rusto. We mostly got freezing rain and a dusting of snow. The ground was warm enough that not a lot stuck. The pond was covered with ice for a while so it probably stuck to it. I just had a total knee replacement surgery about 10 weeks ago so I'm just starting to go over to the pond a little more now, but not when it is slick out.
As for the pond it is still loosing water to fast but seems to still be getting better. We was in a drought for a while so lost most of the water I gained last year but it did stay a few feet higher this year than last and drops much slower at this level than it did when it first hit this level. The last few years we got some good rain in January and February so I'm hoping for it again this year and anxious to see how well it holds when it comes up high again. Depending on how it does and what I have going on I may try some Soilfloc this spring.
The last time I saw my LMB before my surgery they looked pretty good, probably around 12" and looking pretty fat. The YP looked ok I think.I just started seeing them come up to feed more at the end of summer. FHM are getting thin.
I'm hoping my knee will get a lot better than it was so I can start getting more done around the pond.

Bob

I Subscribe To Pond Boss