wbuffetjr:

Nope not disagreeing with any of that. The temp/O2 levels will tell me how well and how deep the water is being mixed. We will see -20 maybe once a year, maybe not at all, maybe highs in the single digits and lows in the low - teens or -20's for a week straight or more, it all depends on how the jet stream flows. We had colder and longer winters 50 years ago than now, the winter weather is more unpredictable and it seems to start being "winter" later in the year and last for longer into the "Spring" than it did years ago. Now we typically have less snow than we did 30,40+ years ago. BUT, being in a micro climate that is influenced by Lake Michigan we could see 24'-36" snow in less than 24 hours, it all depends if Lake Michigan is open and we have a cold front blowing over the lake from the NW.

Christmas Eve a buddy had 15" snow fall in less than 12 hours and he lives 19 miles as the crow flies from me. We had roughly 1/2" inch here during that same time period, that is how focused the bands of lake effect snow can be.

Nope, don't need any figures for CFM to any individual diffuser stations, was more curious to total cfm from each compressor.

Let me go back through my notes to see what your volume of water is in the pond. Here are some numbers for you:

Quad moves 603,000 gph
Dual @ 10' moves 192,000 gph
Dual @ 12' moves 234,000 gph
Single @ 6' moves 6,900 gph

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).