Took my final doe (out of 2 does) ahead of a trailing buck in the second rut (about a month after the first rut). Would have been a cull buck if I had not already culled my 2020 buck earlier (shot a weird wounded pandemic buck earlier - posted pics earlier). This recent one just did not have enough tine length. I saw a nice 3.5 year old a couple days before that will be a shooter next year that seemed to see me in the stand but then turned his head away at 10 yards and walk away, Hope that he makes it. Saw him even earlier as well and he did the same thing then. Been a strange year all around. Most of the does that I took this year seemed to see me before I shot them this year, but did not run... The final doe was my only shot over 25 yards (this one at 85 yards on the ground because I had my knees to use as a rest for my elbows). Have come to be OK with coyotes because they help keep the overall deer population in check during these times of diseases. Actually saw a trembling raccoon with distemper as well. Carefully walked around him on a trail. Depressed fur prices have resulted in a population boom, so they and the coyotes may soon have their own pandemic... Hoping we are done with this by next season! Your self control is no doubt the reason yo have access to deer hunting property. I have seen the flip side of that.