Originally Posted by FireIsHot
Tracy, I've looked at TPWD and the Texas Department of Agriculture websites, and have found nothing related to noncommercial permits or licenses. Game Wardens around here are also pretty fish savvy with Lake Tawakoni and Lake Fork being so close to us. None of them had any suggestions either.

I move a lot of fish in and out of my pond, and always take a pic or two of us loading fish. I can at least can show a GW that the fish were taken from private water. We always have somebody lined up to take whatever LMB that we pull during electroshockings, and I take pics of the electroshock boat and us loading the LMB also.
Al, i am sure you have checcked it out. I just felt like, based on what i have seen in life, that if you paid the state for a license or permit you could transfer fish from public waters. You said you found nothing related to non comercial but what is required for commercial? Start a commercial business, do the work and then the business failed. Looks like maybe a window in which one might go through. And when you need to do it all over again start up as another commercial venture. ???

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy