I will have you confirmation shortly, the bait minnows may not be a problem. The sport fish (which regs changed in 2018 and 2019) ??? I'll see.
Ok, I just talked to my biologist, (not the GW-can't get him to answer) but here's what Reg 1 bio says..
If you want to catch fish from an impoundment to stock. He says as long as they are legal size, you follow daily creel-and here's the kicker-possession limit is total number you can utilize in your private impoundment. He feels you can legally move them if there is no notice of invasive species present in the body you fish. He can NOT confirm that to be 100% true but if planning to haul from an impoundment such as that, I have 2 suggestions beyond confirming the legal aspect. #1., make sure you bring in well water so you do not move lake water. #2, when you get to your pond, do the salt bath, remove to fresh water to revive before stocking, then dump the water you hauled in somewhere else away from pond.
His concerns are numerous in that several impoundments have invasive species that have yet to be properly confirmed. Eurasian water milfoil was one of his biggest concerns.
If this is about spotted bass I understand, I received 34 small fish from Meade hatchery and I could not get them to feed on countless organisms and lost all but 2 and both male.
My Bio says baitfish regulations are being revamped for 2021 as we speak and I'll be talking with our western regional director about that because he's heading up the meetings.