Fishnut, I'm just curious, but with 16 feeders, how many pallets of fish food are you expecting to feed a year? At 80 cents to a dollar per pound of quality fish food, that could get a tad pricey.

Your lake description sounds a lot like Richmond Mills NC, and the water issues it deals with. With a flow through creek, PH, hardness, and fertility could be very hard to manage. With the water shed you have, a big rain could flush a huge amount of water, and negate all the treatments you do. You said that the dam has failed 3 times, and I wonder if was during heavy rains. Having said that, Richmond Mills, which has the biggest BG I've ever seen (easily 2-3#'s), is so acidic that successful BG spawns are almost a rarity. IIRC, Bob Lusk was going to, or has, built 3 onsite hatchery ponds just to keep the BG populations up.

Good luck with your feeding plans, but focus on the water, and test it often to get both a good baseline, and to see if the water numbers change after heavy rains. I would also test the creek water coming into your lake. That more than anything else will determine if there are potential water issues that can't be easily corrected.

AL