Yes I thought about calling around, Who would you normally call to test dirt? Do the local feed and seed stores do it, I’ve never messed with anything like that, I guess I could ask one of the farmers near me, I plan on this being like a 3 year project beings I’m not in a real big hurry, and I have a 300 ft stretch of flat ground in the very back of my property, so I’ll scoop some out from around the edges and whatever I can get with my tractor and lay a strip, I plan to buy a little 3 point disc or tiller and churn it up every 3 or 4 days to speed up the drying process and keep the air and sun circulating, I’m thinking making it the full length and about 30 ft wide and only spread it about 4 inch thick I would think once it warms up that disking it that often would let it dry and finish decomposing in a few weeks that would be enough for a couple dump truck loads then just repeat the process, and if I can get rid of it fast enough I’ll lay it out wider, but for now I’m going to do a test and spread some in the bottom of a tote or something and keep it in my heated garage with maybe a heat lamp over it and mix it up every couple days and throw some grass seed in it, my kids would love to mess with that while I’m out of town working, I’ll just tell them they get 20 bucks if they get grass to grow in it hahaha, time is not an issue if it takes 5 years oh well it isn’t hurting anything