Originally Posted by snrub
That would be great. When you get closer to time let me know when you will be here. I will get the pallets out of the pond and try to start pumping the pond down in a time frame that will keep it full as long as possible. I'm afraid pumping it down too early or too much too early might lead to a fish kill if I get them crowded in too small of puddle for too long.

If you have any suggestions on this I am all ears. I do have aeration I can turn back on if needed but probably need to pull the diffuser during the seine process. This will be new territory for me.

Pump it down, and run the diffusers as long as possible, then yank them, or just get in the water when seining and pick the seine up over the diffusers.

Better to seine 2x-3x than to crowd all the fish into one big pull. The HSB will wipe the slime off of each other when crowded. Make sure you salt the transport water heavily if just moving the HSB, you can go really heavy on the salt. 3-10 g/l. i.e. 7 -10 pounds of salt per 100 gal of water isn't too much for them.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).