Zep, they are all healthy this year and I don't know what they are eating. Last we had a booming acorn drop and so saw virtually no deer so not much to compare. This year their bodies are much larger with zero acorns. Forbs, yes there are some but they are hitting the corn hard. That is, when the pigs don't get there first. And, I am butt deep in pigs and am rooting for the coyotes to get the small ones. I have at least 3 separate bunches that run the deer off from the feeders plus all the lone boars. When deer season ends pig season will begin in a big way for me. I shot one boar the other day that ran off and I didn't even bother looking for it. My Grandson and Josh trapped about 20 a couple of months ago and they were loaded with ticks. I spray down when I leave the house..

Last edited by Dave Davidson1; 11/16/20 06:04 PM.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP