1. I did question him about why he stated that there was no signs of nuisance. I really got no rational for his statement. I have removed a significant amount of the vegetation manually on the house side of the pond and along the dam. On the opposite side and the shallows that I mentioned the vegetation is out of control and extends 30'+ into the pond. Before I removed any, the entire shoreline was this way.

2. Grass carp. When I purchased the pond in March 2019 I added 40 10 to 12 inch carp. This was a lower number than recommended by the same fishery that just did the evaluation. With the excessive amount of rain that I received at the beginning of the year I had 12 to 14 inches of water flowing in the overflow for weeks. Once spring came, the vegetation came back with a vengeance. As days and weeks went by I saw no sign of the GC and the vegetation was taking over. After doing a little research. on GC I learned that they were notorious for leaving ponds if measures weren't put in place at overflows. I had a fence system built and I installed it to stop this from happening again. In. April of this year I added 50 CG to combat the vegetation.

3. I measured the clarity by lowering a white coffee mug in different locations around the pond. In most areas, the cup would disappear around 40". I have just. about stopped all issues with rain water causing muddy water. I received. more than an inch of rain earlier this week and had a very small amount of muddy water in one small area.

4. The maximum depth of the pond is 9' where the original creek bed is. The average depth is probably 4 to 5 in my opinion. The only areas with steep drop off are on the dam side. The other sides are just gradually sloping down.

Lastly, when I questioned him about why he told me in person not to lime and then the report recommended liming he mentioned that the report shouldn't have said that and basically the report was like a form letter. I guess they tell everyone the same thing. This is one of the reasons that I am questioning his findings.

Dean