Originally Posted by ewest
If the LMB are feed trained you could supplement with LMB pellets . RT are a winter possibility and craws are a possible fall source. What ever is used needs to fill the size forage/predator status.

I can agree with this though for me feed-train LMB would probably not apply

Feeding small fish to larger predators is not what is needed . Nor is large forage to small predators an answer

Now this is left field and foul as far I can tell. I just can't connect it contextually with any prior post. Please explain.

***Bump***

Just so there is no confusion ... by "foul" I mean the ball isn't in play ... just like in baseball. To be a "fair ball" the closing comments need to be tied to comments you disagree with. I welcome your thoughts on this Eric but need to understand what you disagree with specifically, if any at all, its hard to tell from those closing comments.

If you have other ideas about how to grow an abundance of live prey of the right size at the right times for the annual fingerling grow out ... I am very interested in and welcome your thoughts on that as well.

Last edited by jpsdad; 11/05/20 08:56 AM.

It isn't what we don't know that gives us trouble, it's what we know that ain't so - Will Rogers