1. Is the daily cycle of cloudiness and water color consistent throughout the entire 2 mile loop of water at each time of day? YES

2. How many deep sections are there that are 6ft deep or greater in the 2 mile loop?. I BELIEVE THE ENTIRE LOOP IS 6FEET OR DEEPER ON THE MIDDLE SECTION

3. Approximate width of the sections that are 6ft or more deep. Or it is best to provide an aerial view of the 2 mile loop. AVERAGES 20-30’ WIDE

4. Vegetation specie or genus that floated should be identified. THICK BLUE FOAMY ALGAE BLOOM WITH A SCUM FILM

5. How much of each type or species of vegetation should be mapped for the 2 mile loop to determine what species are present. Is it a mono-species or a diversity of vegetation in the loop? I CAN NOT IDENTIFY VEGETATION BUT I WILL POST PICS

6. How old is the pond? AT LEAST 10 YEARS OLD

7. Is the cloudiness a new occurrence or has it been common in prior years? Is cloudiness seasonal? IVE ONLY BEEN MONITORING CLOSELY DURING 2020, BUT THE ALGAE BLOOMS WITH FLOATING SCUM HAS BEEN AROUND LONGTERM.

8. What has changed to cause vegetation to increase or decrease?. N/A

9. What type of aeration was installed and at what locations and depth in the 2 mile loop? AERATION ONLY ADDED IN 1 SECTION OF THE LOOP

10. Does the water flow or is it pushed / circulated through the loop? WATER IS NOT PUSHED. THERE IS A NATURAL FLOW BASED ON WIND. WATER DOES NOT CIRCULATE AUTOMATICALLY

11. Ideally I would like to see a secchi disk measurement and time of day measured of when it is 'clear', green, and brown 'cloudy'. DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS ACCURATELY

Thank you for any help or suggestions. I’ll post additional pics soon.