Belt feeders are wonderful except one thing....... they need to be reloaded every 24 hours and they have to be hanging over the water. They are simply a box with a spring loaded belt mechanism that slowly dumps feed off of the belt as the day goes by. Mine can hold up to 10 lbs of feed and feed just about any type of feed you want to feed, from very tiny powder to HUGE pellets. I've even fed filet chunks off of mine. Here is a link to one......

https://www.aquaticed.com/products/fiap-belt-feeders

I also used one over the top of a cage full of bluegill this summer. Since this project wasn't a priority of mine I didn't fill my feeder as often as I should've to reach optimal results. But a few evenings ago I pulled some of the bluegill out and about 40% of them had become monsters! I was shocked. They immediately went into my larger pond and are trophies for the kids to catch. Oddly it seemed about 40% had grown into trophies, 30% were mid sized, and 30% hadn't grown much at all. In a way it may be a way to do some selective genetic grow out of more aggressive fish, and then cull the less aggressive ones.

Just a Pond Boss 'sponge'