Thanks for the help! My favorite fish to fish for is the flathead catfish. But everything that I read on this site said not to use them. But that maybe for the smaller ponds that the majority of people have on this site. There is nothing that gets my blood a boiling as a reals drag taking out line not knowing how big the fish could be. I have people ask if I wanted flathead cats put in the lake and told them not to put them in. The lake is loaded with timber, so it would be ideal for cats. I was debating between cats and the blues do to the blues tend to stay in open water more. While the cats will come to opean water at nite. The crappie are only 9 inches now. The greensun fish have have been reduce to next to nothing and the bluegill thow few are 6 to 10 inches. The bass are 6 to 21 inches but you will fish all day to catch 2 fish. When I feed you will see a 12 inch bluegill come to feed but as soon as all the bullhead show up you never see it anymore. Lake is 8 years old already, I was hoping I could be catching more fish by now.

61 acre water shed lake. bass, channel cat, black crappie, wiper, walleye, redear sunfish, blue catfish and bluegill. To many bullhead and common carp
http://www.pondboss.com/news/videos/why-subscribe-to-pond-boss