Originally Posted by Dave Davidson1
Pat, I'm butt deep in hogs. Grandson and buddy trapped 20 at one time about 4 or 5 months ago. About a month ago, I was on a 4 wheeler heading from the back of the place to the house. I saw a sow step into the "road" about 40 yards from me. She just stood there looking at me and was joined by about 10 half grown ones. Got curious and eased the 4 wheeler forward. I got about 4 feet from them. No fear of me or the noise of the idling 4 wheeler. Scott said shoot them. I can't shoot an animal that is smiling at me.

About 3 months ago, Wife and I were on 4 wheelers tossing pellets at our back pond about a mile from the house. About 25 pigs wandered up and some went swimming.

I have 4 small water holes, not big enough to be called ponds. They stay muddy from pigs rolling around in them.

What we call the front yard (no lawn) is rooted up when I'm not there.

Boys filled deer feeders a week ago. I was there Sunday and took a 4 wheeler ride. Looks like only pig tracks but hadn't rained recently enough for me to tell.

Yessir, I have pigs.

Sounds like it Dave . I got an AR-10 .308 and have been setting out at night.... so far near 20 dropped . Wish could give some to hungry folks we can only eat so many......