Well I talked my local guy into bringing me 5 tons on his aglime spreader truck and he spread it at both ends of my pond!! Perfect timing because a good bit is on the bank that didn't make it in the pond but is on a hill and will wash down with rain. Here in east Texas we are expecting 3 days of rain from tropical storm/hurricane coming in. I NEED RAIN!!. It has been about 30 hours since putting the aglime in and my Ph has risen from 6.2 to 7.2 in the center of the pond. Not where they dumped the lime. My alkalinity went from 30 to about 45. Hardness still reads 0. My 3 diffusers are still located in my deepest part of the pond and run 24 hours a day. That should help "spread" the lime water. But some good rains are going to help a bunch. I am at no risk of going over spillway right now because I'm heading towards being 4FOOT LOW!! How fast should I have expected the ph to change? Is a day or two enough time?

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.