I'm biting the bullet and getting ag lime spread into my pond for extreme muddy water and PH is only 6.2 and I have had a dozen 7-9 inch bluegill floating and just 2 days ago a 18 1/2 inch lmb that weighed just under 4 pounds was floating!! Lot's going on...extreme heat, pond near 4 foot low, NO visibility because of suspended clay, and algea blooms dying off. Question....I have a man that will back a truck designed to spread aglime in pastures to my pond. He can spread 5 tons in one load. He said it will broadcast about 50 foot across and way out in pond. I won't be able to cover the complete pond because of access. Should this work? Pond being this low is probably only about 1 1/2 acres. What should I expect with 5 tons spread out in both ends but not so much down the sides? Am I waisting my money? Should it help the PH? My bottom aeriation still runs 24 hours a day here in deep east Texas.

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.