OMG - that's freakin awesome, and it's the 400 big block. Exactly what I had but mine never looked that good. Does it have the tool box on the driver's side of the bed? That box was awesome for storing things that should not be left visible in the cab! Can you imagine now vehicles coming with the gas tank behind the seat in the cab. Man, I miss that old truck but the memories remain vivid.

I'll move on but one last little tidbit. Not sure if what you have will work but if you take the wire that holds the brake fluid reservoir cap on, it will slide under the rubber on the side vent window and flip the lock while you pull on it - presto you can get into the truck if you lock yourself out. Hoods could be opened from the outside back then and that trick actually worked on fords and chevys. I often wondered if they were designed that way - surely not. In later years the lock on the vent window had a button that had to be pushed but the wire bracket would push the button while you twisted and open that baby right up. It was a great trick to know but could get a person in trouble.............