Update:
Here’s what I did good bad or indifferent. 50 cc were bagged with O2 and floated in the shade for approximately thirty five minutes until the water temperature equalized. They were released by swimming out of the opened bag. I did notice one causality at the waters edge about 10 minutes later. The hsb were put in a 120 quart white igloo cooler with double bubbler stones drilled through the top. Water temperature began at 68 degrees and over the course of tempering for 60 minutes I raised the temperature to about 85 degrees. This was accomplished using a 32 Yeti cup of pond water every 2 minutes and draining the colder water from the drain plug periodically. I was given 55 hsb by the supplier to account for any mortality and all fish swam off from the cooler when tilted and submerged in the pond. It was 6:00 when the hsb swam off and by 8:00 a large number were observed in a feeding frenzy on the Optimal Junior in the 2.7 acre pond. I’m guessing over the next few days I will find out how successful I was stocking in 85 degree water. Fingers crossed!
Heppy