Hello. My apologies for not doing more research before posting but I found out today that I have a couple of days to get in a local stocking order as a partnership with the county. Our pond is very small like 0.25 acre at the bottom of a large hill. We have a creek that runs near by to the fox river. If the pond overflows, it goes into the creek. The pond is technically in a flood plane but we have been here for 2 years and it has not flooded. It has lots of trees all around it and duckweed grows like crazy. I was thinking maybe a couple grass carp can help maintain the duckweed. It does freeze over in the winter. The water is very low right now and I was able to stick a stick 4 feet deep now near the edge. I believe it is at least 5 feet deep. We have put maybe like 20 sunfish/bluegill and a couple 4" largemouth bass. My goal is to use the pond for fishing that we would not eat the fish. We would like to fish for largemouth bass, as big as we can grow. I'm open to any recommendations. Thanks for any help.

Nick