I am trying to figure out what fish I have left after the fish kill that happened awhile back. Paying close attention yesterday to what is hanging around the feeders. I saw 3 or 4 lmb and one looked to be it the 17 " others were in the 12 to 15" sized. I don't see lmb feeding around the pond. I just see a few at the feeders. I am also seeing some large bg in the 9 to 10" size and good numbers of 5 to 6" bg but not seeing the numbers of smaller 3 to 4" bg I was seeing after the fish kill. Makes me think they are being eaten or they have doubled in size over the last month. One 12" male Tp was in the group of bg. And a few weeks back when I was raking the pond weeds I found good numbers of 1 to 2" lmb fry in the vegetation matts. I feel like I have lost my confidence when it comes to what I have in the pond when it comes to the lmb. This is making my mind run in all directions as to what to do next and my patience is running thin. frown. I feel like I want to add some golden shiners and some fathead minnows also for feeding the small lmb fry I found in the pond. This is driving me nuts.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy