Hi,
I was wondering if you could help me? I have a 20 year old rectangular pond that is 1.4 acres, 7 feet deep, 60% covered in lillies that has never been aerated. From the sizing charts it looks like I could go with a Fujimac 150 linear diaphragm pump. The normal operating psi of the pump is 2.9 psi with 5.3 cfm. Since my pond depth is 7 feet I know that my psi will be around 3 psi and the pump is rated for a normal operating range of (2.2 - 3.4 psi) so I know the depth should be ok.

Where I am confused is I need to run 50 feet of 1/2 tubing from the pump to the water. Then I need to split the line and run two 100 foot 1/2 inch weighted hoses with a diffuser on each end. This would be a total of 250 feet of 1/2 tubing. How much would that add to my psi?
Also I am not sure how much the diffusers will add to my psi?

The sizing chart for this pump says it is good for 1.5 acres 8-10 feet deep. But by the time I add on the extra psi for the 250ft of 1/2 inch tubing and 2 diffusers, I will be well over the suggested operating range of (2.2 - 3.4 psi). Is it ok to go above this psi operating range? If so how much can I go above the operating range?

Thank you for any help it is much appreciated!
Craig