My in laws are not doing so well. Mother in law has had back surgery and cant even stand up str8. Father in law has had more bones brock than I knew we had. I had a terrible car accident 20 some years ago. So they are at the point of nursing home or live next to us. No of us want the nursing home idea at all. So we will be building them a home next to ours. He loves to fish when his body let's him. I will be putting the backdoor on this house within maybe 30 of our pond (he will flipping love it). I will post pictures of how all this goes. They still have to sell there place in town. Called local contractor that we use. We are looking at maybe Nov-Dec. Hope this all goes well. I will post some picture as things progress. Me and family will be doing alot of the work. I took a picture off google maps still old picture. The pond is bigger now. I tried to draw it but it sucks on my phone. Box is where we r thinkin.

Attached Images
Screenshot_20200807-134051_Maps.jpg
Last edited by RStringer; 08/07/20 01:49 PM.

The people who say I can't do it can just sit the @^#% down and watch me. Friends call me Rusto I also subscribe to pond boss mag. http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=504716#Post504716