Originally Posted by Blessedman
I appreciate everyone's advice and comments. I had a pond management company come out and they agreed that it was unknown how many bass was in my pond.
They told me that the only way to get rid of the bass and start over was to completely drain the pond or spray it with Rotenone to kill the fish. We had them to spray it two days ago and we are glad we did. I don't like killing fish but we have screened out bass from 1/4 inch to 6 inch. Over 350. 2 catfish and 32 bream and bluegill. I had 1 16 inch bass left also.
We will be liming the pond next month and stocking it with pan fish and 3 grass carp in Oct. I will add 50 channel cats in the spring. Not sure about bass yet. I'd like to get strictly male or female bass to control the pan fish population but my wife told me if the pan fish needed culling she would just have a community fishing day with fish fry.
I appreciate everyone's advice. We'll see what happens.

You did the right thing nuking it. Those things are impossible to get rid of otherwise.

Would you like to work on a stocking plan? If you make a new post with your pond goals and details some real experts will help you out.