Your pond is in the neighborhood of 1/4 million gallons at full pool. This volume is the key to designing an aeration system, so I suggest you do your best to figure this number out. I used the following quick calculator to figure a mostly rectangle pond (100x65) with an average depth of 5 feet...

https://www.pondvolumecalculator.com/

You should shoot for turning this pond water over at least once a day. Multiple times just improves the pond up to a certain point. Vertex supplies the following lift rate chart...

[Linked Image]

Being in New York you probably do not have to worry too much about overheating your pond. Check into this assumption! IF it is a true assumption...you have 24 hours to turn that water over. If folks in your neck of the woods tend to run the air only at night during the summer months to avoid the heat of the day warming the pond up too much...you only have half that time (night time).

With a single Vertex diffuser at 6 foot deep, according to the chart, you will be moving 1,150 GPM, that's 69,000 GPH. This one diffuser will turn a 1/4 million gallon pond over in just over 3.6 hours. Theoretically, you could use a much smaller system, but it's hard to find lift rates of other larger pond diffusers let alone systems for micro ponds. My limited knowledge and experience stops here. I would certainly consider using the single vertex and a pump capable of pushing 1 to 1.5 CFM at 5-6 foot deep. The HiBlow pumps would be some to look at. The Hiblow 60 or 80 would be about the right size for a single Matala or dual Vertex (almost 2 CFM @ 3psi).

Another option would be to use more diffusers at a shallower setting. The shallower setting reduces the lift rate per diffuser, but the added diffusers increases the pump size. More bubbles...better surface conditioning.

Even another option would be to use a fountain, but instead of pulling water from near the surface...pull it from deeper water. This option adds the aesthetics of a fountain and pulls the deeper water up to the surface, turning the pond over.

OK, I've opened the can of worms...where do you want to co from here?

Fish on!,
Noel