Frank, glad to hear. I met the guy that did your place. He was the guy that did not think we should kill the vegetation at this time. As you know every pond is different. Right now the BPW is dying back and sinking to the ponds bottom. But still have alot of it on the surface. Diffused air is up and running. We continue to rake for removal.

Last night my son called me and asked me if I could remove a hook from his finger? Showed up 20 min later and I was able to remove the hook using fishing line and I popped it right out. That was after an hour of his wife attempting to remove it. EVERYONE who owns a pond should learn this process, it would save many a trip to the emergency room for hook removal. My point is, there are still some good sized lmb in the pond. He said it was a fat and healthy lmb that he caught when it shook and wiggled as he was removing the bait and he got his finger hooked up with a medium sized top water bait. Not sure of the exact size of the lmb as his fish estimated weights are always on the heaver side smile He said it weighed about 3 lbs but I'm guessing it was a little smaller lol

Last edited by TGW1; 07/30/20 06:58 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy