No equipment! See below for original proposal.

Initial Site Assessment: Cost: $1,000.00*
AES will during the initial assessment review lake feasibility. We are trying to simply define is this a good pond site and what are the cost and approximate size of a lake given this site. This is a partial list of some of the items AES will attempt to define:
 Best lake and dam location.
 General size determination of lake surface acres.
 Watershed size and topography and assessment of water sources.
 Determine if good compactable clay is adjacent to the dam location.
 A GIS drawing is provided for lake location and watershed. A follow-up report contains findings and estimated cost analysis.
*Includes up to 2 hours onsite(1 hour per location). Additional hours agreed upon will be charged at an hourly rate of $200/hour.
Once it is determined you wish to move forward with the pond construction the following services are available from one of our chosen engineering firms. AES will be out of the picture during the engineering service phase.

When you are ready to start the construction process, we are here to assist you with the following services:

Lake Fish Habitat Plan: $500 hand drawn or digital map Stocking Plan to meet goals: $350 (free with multiple services) Power point of fish species desired size and numbers, time table, and prices geared to match desired fishing goals.

***I asked for clarification of the clay determination/testing (assuming it would be big machinery) and was told its not:

I spoke with the biologist about the "soil testing." He said that they do a basic ribbon test in several spots in the area in which the pond would be built. This is not a comprehensive soil study, but a starting point for further investigation. The ribbon test is where you take the soil sample and rub it across the hands. If it creates a tubular ribbon shape and stays together, it will hold water.

Im going to ask a lot of questions, but only because I'm clueless

5-20 Acres in Florida. Bass/Tilapia/Bowfin/Gator